Sunday, August 8, 2010

Things I've said this week "8/8/2010"

“Drew, I don’t know if you need a bath tonight. Go ahead and keep licking the ice cream off your bicep and blanket and shirt and car seat. Ok, I guess you need a bath.”

“Guys, please stop wrestling your baby brother. He does not like body slams or punches.”

“Yes Drew you do have little boobs. And I have big boobs. And Nate has baby boobs.”

“Nate, does your penis and hand have magnets in them that must touch when your diaper is off?”

“Can a two year old be a hypochondriac?”

“Cali, your breath smells like death.”

“Drew, I don’t know what you are saying. I don’t understand ‘yo bo too bee chu’.”

“No Drew, its pronounced ‘cricket’ not ‘f***-it’”

“Zachary, I know you don’t like Baby Nate screaming and crying but right now you are the only one screaming in the car. Even Baby Nate has stopped because you are so loud.”

“No Drew, Do not lick that car. I said stop at the front bumper and you are still licking down to the back door. Please stop.”

Hoping Drew doesn't get sick from the Honda Civic virus,
The Joyful and Tired Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment